(3/4 oz) brandy
(3/4 oz) light rum
(3/4 oz) triple sec
(1/2 oz) lemon juice
Ice cubes or crushed ice
Lemon twist for garnishing – optional
1. Place a cocktail glass in the refrigerator until chill thoroughly.
2. Meanwhile, fill half of your cocktail shaker with ice cubes or crushed ice.
3. Add 3/4 oz of brandy, 3/4 oz of light rum, 3/4 oz of triple sec and 1/2 oz of fresh lemon juice into the cocktail shaker.
4. Gently seal the cocktail shaker and shake it for few seconds until all ingredients mix well.
5. Unseal the cocktail shaker and strain the drink into the pre-chilled cocktail glass.
6. Garnish your drink with a fresh lemon twist and serve immediately.