Children (and adults) of all ages love Halloween and the candy that comes with the holiday including candy corns… now you can make your favorite Halloween candy as a fun drink for the whole family with this simple recipe!
1 four-serving size package of lemon flavor gelatin
1 cup boiling water
2 cups mango nectar
3 1/2 cups orange carbonated beverage, chilled
1 cup whipped topping
2 tablespoons honey
Candy corn candies
- Combine the gelatin and boiling water in a large bowl. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Stir in mango nectar
- Pour mixture into a tall clear 2-quart pitcher such as this Anzio pitcher with lid by Zak Designs
- Cover and chill for 2 hours or until thickened, but not set.
- Gently pour orange carbonated beverage over gelatin layer in pitcher. *Tip: hold a wooden spoon above the gelatin layer and pour the carbonated beverage over the back of the spoon to help keep this layer above the layer of gelatin.
- Combine whipped topping and honey in a large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer or large whisk just until white peaks form or the tips stand straight.
- Spoon over mixtures in pitcher.
- Add candy corn on top, serve and enjoy!