Candy Corn Halloween Drink
Children (and adults) of all ages love Halloween and the candy that comes with the holiday including candy corns… now you can make your favorite Halloween candy as a fun drink for the whole family with this simple recipe!
1 four-serving size package of lemon flavor gelatin
1 cup boiling water
2 cups mango nectar
3 1/2 cups orange carbonated beverage, chilled
1 cup whipped topping
2 tablespoons honey
Candy corn candies
- Combine the gelatin and boiling water in a large bowl. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Stir in mango nectar
- Pour mixture into a tall clear 2-quart pitcher such as this Anzio pitcher with lid by Zak Designs
- Cover and chill for 2 hours or until thickened, but not set.
- Gently pour orange carbonated beverage over gelatin layer in pitcher. *Tip: hold a wooden spoon above the gelatin layer and pour the carbonated beverage over the back of the spoon to help keep this layer above the layer of gelatin.
- Combine whipped topping and honey in a large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer or large whisk just until white peaks form or the tips stand straight.
- Spoon over mixtures in pitcher.
- Add candy corn on top, serve and enjoy!