1 bottle of prosecco
– 16 ounces of a coconut juice blend or coconut pureed nectar
For the sugared rims:
– 1/4 cup white sanding sugar
– 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
– 1 vanilla bean
- To prepare the sugared rims, combine sanding sugar, granulated sugar, the scraped seeds of the vanilla bean and the vanilla bean pod in a large bowl and mix. You can do this a few days ahead of time if desired.
- Coat the rims of 8 champagne flutes in something sticky and sweet, such as leftover frosting or marshmallow fluff.
- To make the cocktails, pour 2 ounces of the coconut juice blend or puree into the bottom of the flute. Fill the remaining space with prosecco and stir with a long spoon to mix.
- - Serve immediately!