1 ripe watermelon
fresh lime juice,
- Cut a 3 x 1-inch triangle of watermelon to use as garnish for each glass.
- Place 3/4 of a cup of watermelon in a cocktail shaker, add a dash of chili powder and 1/2 oz lime juice.
- Using a muddler or a fork, mash the watermelon mixture to release the juices.
- Add vodka and fill shaker with ice. Shake until chilled and strain into a Martini glass.
- Sprinkle chilli powder, salt and a dash of lime juice onto the watermelon triangle.
- Make a small cut in the watermelon triangle so you can place it on the side of the glass.
(You can season the cocktail with salt, if desired.)