1 ½ oz. St. Germain Elderflower liqueur
1 ½ oz. Pear Vodka
Granulated sugar for the rim
1 lemon, wedged
1 pear, sliced
1. Prepare your garnishes by slicing a lemon into wedges and the pear into rounds.
*Tip* To prevent pear from discoloring, squeeze a lemon over cut slices.
2. To prepare martini glasses, run a lemon wedge around the rim and dip into sugar.
3. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine St. Germain and Pear Vodka. Shake vigorously until well chilled.
4. Strain into prepared martini glass and top with champagne.
5. Garnish with a round of pear and a festive stir stick.
6. Sip and enjoy!