A short and simple drink recipe for this refreshing Homemade Frozen Lemonade:
2 cups of ice cubes
Enough powder to make 2 cups of lemonade
Enough water to make 2 cups of lemonade
- Put 2 cups of ice cubes into blender and slightly crush.
- After the ice is about half way crushed, make your lemonade with the mix and water in a separate bowl. (This should make about 2 cups of lemonade.)
- Pour the lemonade into the blender and blend well.
- Test the frozen lemonade with a spoon. (Add more powder of lemonade if necessary.)
- Carefully pour the frozen lemonade into glasses or paper cups.