Buying a Pumpkin Spiced Latte from Starbucks can cost $5 or more… learn how to make your own homemade version for cheaper with this easy recipe!
2 cups of milk
1 cup of coffee or espresso
4 tbsp. canned pumpkin puree
1 tbsp. sugar
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. cinnamon for topping (optional)
- Measure out the 2 cups of milk and pour into a small saucepan.
- Add pumpkin and sugar to milk and heat over medium heat and whisk gently to combine ingredients.
- Prepare your coffee using your Keurig brewer or coffee pot.
- Once the pumpkin/milk mixture begins to steam, reduce the heat to low, add vanilla and pumpkin spice. Stir with whisk over low heat for 30 seconds.
- Pour the hot pumpkin milk mixture into two coffee mugs.
- Add coffee/espresso (approximately 1/2 C each) to each mug.
- Top with whip cream and sprinkle on cinnamon (optional)