This great Kahlua Float cocktail recipe is made with Kahlua, espresso, and champagne.
1 tsp corn syrup
1 Tbs chocolate jimmies
1 scoop espresso (or coffee) ice cream
1.5 oz kahlua
Champagne (about 1/8 cup)
- (For the candy rim) In a small dish, pour the tsp of corn syrup, gently roll the rim of a champagne glass into the corn syrup. Dip the corn syrup rim into the chocolate jimmies and coat the rim with them.
- Take the leftover jimmies (about 1 tsp) and pour them into the bottom of the champagne glass.
- Plop the scoop of ice cream into the glass.
- Pour the Kahlua over the ice cream.
- Top off the glass with the champagne.