- For a refreshing dessert in a glass this martini really is a crowd pleaser. It brings me back to a breezy afternoon in a hammock on a beach in Key West….
- Ingredients/Items Needed
2 oz. Vanilla Vodka
1 oz. Rose’s lime juice
1 oz. Half and half
1 oz. Cointreau Liqueur
1 crushed graham cracker to rim each martini glass
1 lime wedge
1) Rub lime wedge around rim of martini glass
2) Dip martini glass rim into crushed graham cracker crumbs
3) Add all other ingredients into a ice filled shaker
4) Shake well and pour into glass
Single shot servings can be made by pouring into graham cracker lined shot glasses.