We love this recipe for Nutella Hot Chocolate made with the popular hazelnut spread!
Nutella Hazelnut Spread
1 cup of milk
Whipped cream, marshmallows and/or cinnamon
- Turn the stove on medium-low heat. Pour about 1/4 cup of the milk into a saucepan, then add about 3 spoonfuls of Nutella.
- Whisk the milk and Nutella together in the saucepan until it is well blended.
- Carefully pour the rest of the milk into the saucepan and stir until it becomes hot & frothy.
- Turn your stove off and slowly pour the hot drink into a mug.
- Top with your choice of whipped cream, marshmallows and/or cinnamon, etc…