This peanut butter hot chocolate is perfect to snuggle up with on a chilly winter or fall day!
1 cup powder chocolate milk mix or powder cocoa mix
8 cups hot water
3/4 cup chocolate syrup
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Pour cocoa mix in a 3-4 quart slow cooker.
- Carefully stir in hot water.
- Then stir in chocolate syrup.
- Cover and simmer on low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Whisk in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour the hot cocoa into mugs and serve.
(serves 9 cups of hot chocolate)