A simplified and healthified pumpkin frappuccino using pumpkin-infused milk *ice cubes* and cold brew coffee. Even the novice barista can master this fall-friendly beverage.
1 c cold brew coffee
1 c milk (any kind)
1/4 c pumpkin butter
2 Tbsp agave nectar
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- To prepare cold brew coffee, place 2 cups ground coffee – the bolder the better – into a bowl, top it with 4 cups of water and place it in the refrigerator overnight. Strain in the morning and reserve the leftover in the fridge.
- Prepare milk ice cubes in advance by pouring your milk of choice into a bowl and mixing in pumpkin butter, agave nectar and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk to ensure even distribution.
- Pour mixture into an ice cube tray, covering lightly with saran wrap, and freezing overnight.
- Choose non-dairy milk to make this vegan friendly or go with 2% for an extra creamy texture.
- In the morning, place 1 cup coffee and 8-10 pumpkin ice cubes in a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and add a packet of stevia or extra agave if you prefer a sweeter beverage. Additionally, add more pumpkin pie spice or pumpkin butter if you prefer a spicier flavor.
- Optional but recommended: Top with whipped cream and cinnamon for serving.