This recipe uses Sriracha which is a type of chilli sauce, to make a Spicy Citrus cocktail for two!
2 ounces fresh tangerine juice
2 ounces fresh orange juice
1 teaspoon raw sugar
1/8 teaspoon Sriracha
3 ounces gold rum
2 slices blood orange or tangerine
- Add all the ingredients (except the fruit slices) to a shaker.
- Stir well until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add some ice cubes and stir again.
- Dust 2 martini glasses with sugar.
- Strain the liquid into the glasses.
- Garnish with the citrus slice.