Sangria is a typical beverage from Portugal and Spain. It normally consists of wine, chopped fruit, a sweetener, and a small amount of added brandy.
Super Bowl Sangria (to serve approx. 25)
- 1 bottle bottle of red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Rioja reds, Zinfandel, Shiraz)
- 1/4 Cup Brandy
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1/2 bottle Martini Prosecco
- 2 cups pomegranate juice (POM wonderful)
1. Pour all ingredients into a large pitcher. Cover and chill in refrigerator.
2. When ready to serve, remove from refrigerator and serve immediately over ice in wine glasses.
Garnish with orange slices, pomegranate seeds or fresh berries.