1½ oz. Strawberry Vodka
½ oz. fresh lime juice
½ oz. mint-infused simple syrup
1 cup fresh seedless watermelon, cubed and chilled
1 bunch fresh mint leaves
- To make mint syrup, bring 2 cups of sugar and 1 cup of water to a boil.
- Once the sugar has dissolved, remove from heat and add 8 to 10 mint leaves.
- Let cool for 30 minutes. Strain.
- Combine vodka, lime juice, simple syrup, ½ cup of watermelon and about 10 mint leaves in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain into a glass with ice and remaining watermelon.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with additional mint leaf.